£ Subject to requirements
Your dog is naturally a large part of your daily life and it only feels right to include them in your wedding day if at all possible. The key is to agree a plan that will involve your pet whilst at the same time freeing you and your guests to fully enjoy the occasion.
My service is tailored to suit your requirements, and we’ll discuss the details in advance and include a ‘meet and greet’ where I get the opportunity to introduce myself to your pet. Dependent on venue restrictions, a typical day might include:
- – Taking your dog for an early walk
- – Feeding and watering
- – A trip to the groomer so he or she looks their best for the celebrations
- – Another light walk to expend a bit more energy, and other essentials!
- – Off to the wedding to join the photo shoot
- – Dependent on location etc, possibly enjoying the reception festivities
- – Settling doggie down for whatever sleeping arrangements are organised for the night
My approach is flexible, and the aim is to involve your pet to whatever extent you would like whilst removing any worry or stress. We achieve this by agreeing all the details beforehand so that you know what to expect. Dependent on your dog’s temperament I may also recommend a one-to-one walk before the wedding day, giving your dog and me an opportunity to spend some time together in advance.
If you are planning your big day and would like to discuss possibilities please don’t hesitate to contact me.